Washington D.C. Reveal Roadshow!
We’re hitting the road on a multi-city tour to bring you a morning of insights — a hands-on workshop for you to see how Reveal makes embedded analytics simple. Join us for breakfast and see how easy it is for your users to make smarter, faster decisions.
Embedded data visualizations make complex information easy to understand by presenting it visually — making it easy for your users to identify trends or see new opportunities. Join us for the Wake Up Your Data breakfast event. Learn how to use Reveal’s embedded analytics to deliver smarter apps that help your customers make data-driven decisions.
You’ll leave with the know-how to:
- Modernize existing desktop and web applications with embedded, self-service data analytics
- Create new revenue streams by adding self-service BI & analytics to existing applications
- Democratize data with data-driven decision-making in your applications
You will learn to:
- Embed the Reveal desktop, web and native mobile SDK’s into your applications
- Use in-memory application data, SaaS or on-premise data sources to create dashboards
- Perform advanced analytics with R & Python to customize analytics and data visualizations
- Apply pre-trained, machine learning models from AI clouds (like Azure, AWS, Google) to your data
Cost to attend: FREE
Save Your Seat
|Registration and Breakfast|
|Session 1 - Introduction to Reveal & the Rise of Embedded Analytics|
|Session 2 - Customer Success Stories|
|Session 3 - Reveal App & Reveal Embed Demo|
|Q & A|
|Hands-on Lab / Live Coding|
As the Sr. VP of Developer Tools at Infragistics, Jason and his team spearhead the customer-driven, innovative features and functionality throughout all Infragistics' testing, developer and user experience products. Jason works directly with Infragistics customers around the globe to ensure that their needs are met through our products and roadmaps.
As the VP of Worldwide Sales, Phil drives Infragistics' worldwide sales efforts for all software and services solutions. Based in Cranbury, N.J., he manages sales efforts in the U.S. as well as sales offices in Tokyo, London, and Bangalore, India. Phil received his MBA from the Rutgers Graduate School of Management.
Event Location Details
When and Where?
Hyatt Regency Washington on Capital Hill
400 New Jersey Ave. NW
Washington, DC 20001