15 New Enhancements in Reveal 1.4.0 Release
Today we are excited to deliver 15 new features & product enhancements to the Reveal visualization editor, API, data sources, and docs.
Reveal is a customer-driven product- we deliver features based on your continuous feedback so you can deliver more value to your customers. Today we are excited to deliver 15 new features & product enhancements to the Reveal visualization editor, API, data sources, and docs.
Here is what’s new in Reveal our Q1 2023 release:
- New: Filter Column API for Visualization Editor
- New: New Default Charts with Updated UX
- New: Custom Query added to Snowflake Data Source Item
- New: Property for Warehouse in Snowflake Data Source
- New: Custom Query added to Athena Data Source Item
- New: Custom Query added for SQL Server in NodeJS Server
- New: Support for ARM on Mac M1 / M2 Apple Native Silicon
- New: Export to PDF/PPTX/Excel in NodeJS Server
- New: Docs: Developer Playground – https://help.revealbi.io/playground
- New: Docs: TypeScript / Java Code Snippets
- Enhancement: Improved Title / Sub-Title Handling in Client-Side Data Source Configuration
- Enhancement: Removed Requirement for Athena Data Source Item Database on Client
- Enhancement: CVS Data Source Preview
- Enhancement: Enabled More Than 2 Tables in Client-Side Joins
We’ve also moved support requests, bug reports, and feature requests to GitHub. Submit an issue or feature request! If you need more real-time support, Reveal product team members are ready to help – sign up for the Reveal Discord Server and join the Reveal Community today!
We are working hard on data connectors, UX & API improvements, and advanced analytics / artificial intelligence capabilities to help you and your customers get the most out of their data. Our Q2 release will be in the May / June timeframe, and our goals for the year are in the roadmap blog. For regular updates and interim builds, join the aforementioned Discord server for announcements and downloads.
If you are looking for features you don’t see, have a new product idea, product question, or product problem, email me directly at CaseyM@revealbi.io and let’s discuss! Thanks for being a Reveal customer!