- Why is ReportPlus retiring and rebranding?
- When will ReportPlus stop working?
- I had a lifetime membership of ReportPlus, will I get the same with Reveal?
- I have a recurring subscription to ReportPlus – what will happen?
- As of June I will still have 4 months left in my ReportPlus subscription, will I get that transferred over to Reveal?
- Will you continue to support ReportPlus?
- Where do I find support or documentation on Reveal?
- What if I have more questions?
- How do I upload my ReportPlus dashboards into Reveal?
- What is the comparison of features from ReportPlus to Reveal?
Why is ReportPlus rebranding?
We listened to your feedback!
We took the time to offer our users a seamless, native experience on every platform. We have built Reveal on the most modern technology, putting the end user first to offer you the best experience.
Reveal is packed with a ton of new features such as new data sources and visualizations and it supports machine learning and statistical functions. We have a very exciting, impressive roadmap ahead that we can’t wait to deliver to our users.
When will ReportPlus stop working?
As of June 1st, 2020 ReportPlus will no longer be available for renewal and all usage of ReportPlus will be turned off by June 1st 2021.
I had a lifetime membership of ReportPlus, will I get the same with Reveal?
No, Reveal has options for monthly and yearly subscriptions.
I have a recurring subscription to ReportPlus – what will happen?
When your renewal date comes up your ReportPlus subscription will be cancelled. At this time, you will need to purchase a Reveal subscription. Until your subscription expires you can use your ReportPlus login to use Reveal as well.
If you need more information about your renewal date, please email email@example.com.
As of June I will still have 4 months left in my ReportPlus subscription, will I get that transferred over to Reveal?
No – you will need to purchase a Reveal subscription. We are now offering monthly and yearly subscriptions of Reveal.
Will you continue to support ReportPlus?
Yes, we will be offering support for all remaining ReportPlus subscriptions until June 1st 2021.
Where do I find support or documentation on Reveal?
You can find Reveal documentation here.
What if I have more questions?
You can reach out to us at any point through any of the channels here. Or send our Product Manager an email directly at CaseyM@reveabi.io
How do I upload my ReportPlus dashboards into Reveal?
- Export your ReportPlus Dashboard as a file
- Save the exported dashboard to your computer
- Open the Reveal Application
- Click on the New button, then click on Upload within submenu
- Select exported Reportplus file
What is the comparison of features from ReportPlus to Reveal?
|Hadoop Hive Server|
|Microsoft Analysis Server|
|Microsoft Dynamics CRM|
|Microsoft Reporting Services Server|
|Microsoft SQL Server|
|Local File Support||No plans to support|
|KPI vs Time|
|KPI vs Target|
|Map View||Coming Soon|
|Interact & Analyze|
|Change Visualization in View Mode|
|Column Sorting in View Mode for Grid View|
|Default Formatting Settings|
|Drill Down & Drill Up|
|Global Filters & Widget Binding|
|Join Data from Multiple Sources|
|MDX & SQL Query Editors|
|Multiple Series in Bubble and Scatter Chart|
|Sort, Filter, Transpose, Pivot|
|Drag and drop wysiwyg dashboard authoring|
|Sharing & Collaboration|
|Annotate widget on Export|
|Export to PPT|
|Export to PDF|
|Initial View displays shared Dashboard Repository|
|Teams Creation & Management|
|Read-only Passcode Locked Dashboards|
|Share in the Cloud|
|Save datasets locally|
|Ability to access cached data while offline|
|Search & Tag Dashboards|
|Data Protection iOS encryption enabled|
|Password protected dashboard for editing only|
|Touch ID Support|
|Support for Custom Enterprise Data|
|Native SDK Integration|
|Embeddable into 3rd party application|
|Customize Max Data Thresholds|