Embedding Self-Service BI in Blazor & .NET Core Applications
A great self-service BI solution can enhance data-driven decision-making and lead to improved outcomes with powerful and interactive dashboards.
But only if done right…
This webinar will explore how self-service BI empowers users to access and analyze data and generate reports independently, saving time and improving efficiency. We will go through a step-by-step deployment tutorial on successfully delivering self-service capabilities to your users by embedding analytics into your Blazor and .NET Core-based apps with the Reveal SDK.
Embedded analytics tools like Reveal help users and customers quickly analyze and build data visualizations without limiting experienced users and overwhelming beginners.
Join us for a self-service BI-focused webinar as we cover the following:
- Best practices for successful data analytics tools deployment
- How to seamlessly integrate Reveal into your Blazor/.NET Core apps
- How to create powerful data visualizations that drive decision-making
- How to encourage users to adopt BI tools
- How to cultivate a data-driven culture in your organization
By the end of this webinar, you’ll have gained practical knowledge on how to leverage Blazor and .NET Core to create robust, customizable self-service BI solutions; and how to empower your users to analyze data on their own, making your organization more data-driven and responsive to changing business needs.